The time is approaching quickly! Constitutional Carry, HB375, has been scheduled for a hearing on Tuesday, March 28th at 8:00am in room E2.014. We need you to show up and officially register your support for HB375!
You must be at the Capitol and register at one of the kiosks to do this. You can register on your smartphone, but you must be connected to the Capitol wifi.
The entire process takes just a few minutes! You will be prompted to select the following:
- Step 1: Select the hearing – Homeland Security & Public Safety Committee
- Step 2: Select the agenda item – HB375; Register that you are FOR the bill, but will not testify
- Step 3: Representation – Unless you are a representative for a group, select NO
- Step 4: Contact info – Name, Address, City, State, Zip, and Phone Number
- Step 5: Verify and Submit
For any and all information regarding how to register at a kiosk, including a Capitol map, a step-by-step video on registering, instructions for how to connect to Capitol wifi, and everything else you need, click here! We also have great info on our Facebook event!
Bring all of your friends and have them register their support for HB375 as well! If you are not testifying, once you’ve submitted the info at the kiosk, you can carry on with the rest of your day! You will be on record in support of HB375!