On Monday, January 23, Lone Star Gun Rights and Texans for Accountable Government will be holding a press conference at the Capitol! We need all red-blooded, gun-toting, Constitution-loving Patriots to show the RINO's in Austin just how much support Constitutional Carry has! The more of y'all that show up, the more profound our statement will be.
It will be held at noon on 1/23 in room 2W.6 (indicated on map below). Our list of confirmed speakers is as follows:
- Justin Delosh, Legislative Director of Lone Star Gun Rights
- Michael Cargill, Executive Director for Texans for Accountable Government and host of the Come And Talk It radio program
- Senator Don Huffines, District 16
- Senator Konni Burton, District 10
- Representative Jonathan Stickland, District 92
- Representative Briscoe Cain, District 128
- Representative James White, District 19
This is our current list of speakers that we have confirmed for this event, but we are looking to grow this list before Monday. Come out and join us! Showing your support in Austin will make a profound statement to all Legislators in Austin. Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said that there is no support for Constitutional Carry. Let's prove to him just how wrong he is. We look forward to seeing you there! Let's make our gun rights "shall not be infringed" again!!!